Don't you remember
[html]we can wrap this up if you'd like? I would love another thread soon though :3

Alder’s ears fell back slightly at her words. It was obvious that she was teasing him, seriousness could not be found in her tone. But he was a bit uneasy about it, knowing that he was to have loyalty to his own pack. Though, Alder had brought them Trent, hadn’t he? It only eased his guilt slightly, for he could not take all that credit and that was just wasn’t in his nature. Alder smile, a small and unsure smile. But that’s not your home. He returned, petting Hawthorn as he said it. The court had never been her place of comfort, and she seemed in need of comfort.

Her explanation was nothing that Alder felt she needed to worry about. Though he had no deep knowledge of her relationship with his mother, Alder knew his mother and knew how she was in the act of forgiveness. He at least knew what a son might now about his mother and the guiding light of his life. He could not imagine that she would not welcome back an old pack member with open arms, she was of course Anu. Her only fault was that she did not say a goodbye… Alder could keep his smile, for he did not fear as Colibri did.

Hawthorn leaned his head towards his master’s, messing his shortly cropped mane bangs and making the wolf need to straighten them. My mother does nothing but forgive, I feel. He knew that if one was to repent, Anu could not turn them away. He spoke not to push her towards a world she did not which to go to, but as a son that cared for and believed in his mother.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread