In the barn
[html]

points → 0 :: table ©Sie

"Orin.." Bambi repeated the name of the woman Aylu wished to know more about. She didn't know many pack members all that well, but this name rang a bell of familiarity. She searched her mind for a face to match up with the tag. Her thoughts drew her back to the pack meeting, and the white woman with pink, dreaded mane. She had been particularly angry at the get together.. But the monk hadn't joined in time to see it. "Angry..Unforgiving." She stopped speaking, tilting her head and trying to clear the fog from her memory. "She seems a bit unstable. But I believe she is nice enough. I haven't spoke to her much, though."

It was hard to know exactly what the monk meant about her seeming 'off'. She assumed he meant personality wise.. But was hopeful that he was merely curious, not fearful of this woman. "Skye would never allow someone she considered dangerous or unstable into CdA," The multicolored dog stretched out her back, reaching her paws up towards the sky. "Well," She began, preparing to speak again. "Pastore means herder. Which is kinda fitting, cause the type of dog I am, an Aussie, are herding canines.. But I just kind of tend to the animals when I can." She had always imagined ranks being stricter, and maybe they were.. But in this pack, it was more so about keeping each other safe than specific jobs being done.

Bambi flattened out her deer-skin loin cloth, now completely entering the stall the wolf was working in. "Fancy some help?" Asked the canine, grinning again. "What did you rank end up being, by the way?"

<style>
.heraldictxt-2 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 95px 0px 0px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... plate2.png); background-repeat:repeat-y; background-position: top right;}
.heraldictxt-2 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.heraldictxt-2 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread