In the barn
"Thank you for wanting to help. Russell is well trained. I think he might have been used by humans one time. Yes he was found in the wild. Do... do you not have a horse of your own? Maybe I can find you one. I think Russell would benefit from some more training. Would you train him for me? Maybe teach me how?" he asked as he shoveled horse manure into a burlap sack. It was already half full.

"I have a carving I am finishing now. Would you like to see it?" he asked , stopping what he was doing and looking at Bambi. He wondered if the woman knew how to read and write. "I have a question. Do you know how to read and write?" he asked with a smile. If she didn't then he would want to teach her. He thought all wolves should know how to read and write because they miss out on exciting stories and writing their own. He would make a diary for Bambi if she wanted and he could teach her on the side after he made his runs and made sure everyone was safe.

Bambi seemed like the learning type. Maybe they could become good friends. He hoped that Bambi would like his carvings and maybe they could give each other pointers. He pulled out his latest carving of Terra. "Here. This is one of my better carvings. Its of a woman in a different pack I am starting to have feelings for," he said holding out the carving for Bambi to take.

Messages In This Thread