[M]Neither This nor That
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... forget.png); background-color:#090905; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

The question was absurd. Who else would ask him if there was none other but them around? The Alpha or his mate… foolish to inquire when they were one in the same. Yet it pained her that again he would not acknowledge it. He who was supposed to stand by her side and aid her through all things was supposed to hold true to his words and accept the circumstances as they were. There was no one or the other, not two faces to hold. They were the SAME! Couldn’t he tell?

“You cannot put your Alpha and your mate together so you must separate them?” Each measured word was a further slip of her composure. With every quiver of a word she tried desperately to reclaim it and lavish it again in poise, yet she sounded mostly a stuttering fool than the eloquent female she knew herself to be. And what strength remained to cement her composure began eroding and cracking away. “I am your mate and I am your Alpha. I have claimed you before and I have pledged my faithfulness, my love and my heart to you… and yet you forget that over a title.” She had foregone the attempts to keep her grace intact. Her motivation had long since depleted and what she was left with was a core hollowed of its calm and replaced with seething rage.

“I placed my faith that you would stand by me through this, that you would accept my decisions as if they came from your own mouth and find reason in them. That I lead as both your mate and your Alpha, and yet you turned your back on me when you were the one punished…” her lips peeled back as she sneered at the male before her. “You can’t accept it so you would dismiss me instead, forsake what we promised to each other to keep your precious ego whole? Must I PROVE something to you that I stand as both? Oh please tell me, what need I do to be looked upon as both in your eyes? What must I do to assure you that this bitch before you still claims you?”

365 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread