[M]Neither This nor That
[html]

WC:350

Saluce was rather shaken at her unexpected show of rage. Blues simply watched her, as his ears once again folded against his head. Her words where vicious, and her accusations stung as they hit him. The urge to once again rush forward and snap at her but his injury kept him from doing that. She talked of pride and he couldn’t fathom what she meant. Blues wept silently as he felt the full force of her ire come on him. She still didn’t seem to understand his reaction or his rejection to her punishment.

“Would you have reacted as I had at the meeting if I had punished you? Knowing how your heart ached, along with knowing that your adopted son had just left? You may think you’re the same person, but you separated yourself that day. You turned in an instant to something I didn’t know. “ he stated, his tone never raising. Saluce wanted to growl, bare his teeth and sink them into her in the hopes she would wake up. But he remained eerily quiet. His discontent almost written across his face, as muscles seemed to tense under his dense coat.

Hackles started to rise and tail straightened, his body visibly starting to show the emotions starting to boil within him.

“You acted as if condemning the two wolves who have supported you through this transition would cement your leadership… and you tried to use us in such a way. I may not have condoned of Jace’s behavior but there were other options to be used, since I am not aware of any other dark spots on her history here, shaming someone for putting their life on the line wasn’t the punishment befitting the crime.” His voice was gaining some of his anger, as he continued to let his words flow out instead of holding them in.

“Prove you’re capable of leadership? All you have done lately is prove otherwise, the punishments, then coming off your stance. Is that what your father would have done? “ he didn’t however speak the last sentence condescendingly, for he wouldn’t have liked for someone to mention his father in a negative light. But his next comment came rather quickly.

“And as I recall you never actually beat me in any conflict to assert your claim of dominance.”

Image courtesy of Frau Böb@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.ST-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.ST-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.ST-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ST-K-01 {background-color:#cec6a2; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/7827/sal1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .ST-K-01-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread