[M]Neither This nor That
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... forget.png); background-color:#090905; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

Control had ebbed away the longer the pair of them pressed one with their heated words. Her voice had ceased its childish stammering, no longer forcibly held back by shattering calm. And her body no longer felt the chill encompassing her feet and body. The whole of her was alight with a smoldering blaze tendered with the kindling of his ego strung words.

He just didn’t get it at all. To think she had placed such faith that he would understand. “Apparently you don’t know me at all if you would think I would use those closest to me for gain. It was not under my influence that the two of you took a life. How I punished you both was to give you the time to reflect upon your crime and show that such conduct despite its reason was not allowed. What kind of an impression would that make if death went unpunished?” she snapped with an audible click of her jaws in the midst of a pause. “I acted as my family would have given the situation. Despite what I may have felt or had done to me mentally or emotionally, I would have ACCEPTED my punishment, and dealt with it!

“I have proven myself capable to this pack and to YOU! I have worked and strived to get where I am and I expected you to be with me but you’d let a title get in your way instead… I have only ever acted to ensure the integrity of this pack- our FAMILY was maintained. …And don’t you DARE bring my Father into this as if you know him!”

It was the last word of slander she was able to take before the remnant of her composed exterior crippled and she towered as an enraged figure hell-bent on silencing him as neither his mate nor his Alpha. Had the words of a superior spoken through her, she would have not condoned this conversation progress any further than him questioning whom asked of him. Left it be and been done with it and found another place to bed for the night. But like a considerate fool… like a ‘pleaser’ she attempted to find reason but failed as it came to this.

There was no grace but, none the less a purposeful execution of powerful limbs lounging her toward the imposing figure of the grey male. She extended her claws to grab hold of him, one for his throat the other for his right shoulder. She was too livid to care about his injury or concern herself with the consequences should he be further damaged. She just wanted his silence, for him to never again speak of her father in such a way. He did not deserve to use that great man against her.

465 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread