[M]Neither This nor That
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... forget.png); background-color:#090905; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

Sat with a loss of words or actions, the she-wolf did not know what to make of the confessed bared before her. She could hear his words but was not yet able to adhere to them. The rush of blood in her ears near deafened her delicate sense as did the rampant beating of her heart. Amidst her own musings and the rambling of incoherent thought, above all else she wished for simplicity; an uncomplicated answer pure and clear to satisfy her overbearing need to ask why. Why was this happening… what had she done to be forced to endure this? Why had her ancestors abandoned her like this? A forward answer, one she did not have to sift through the complicated depths to find an answer to. That was all… that was all she wanted. Pure, not obscured, simple.

In lieu of such an answer, she was given a comforting voice stricken with the hurt dealt by her claws yet lavished with a soothing tone to pacify the tormented she-beast. Her pathetic whimpers of dismay began to gradually lessen as the tightly clasping claws slipped from the tangled mess of autumn hair. The feathers woven within had long since dislodged and fell delicately upon and around her trembling form. Heavily, the limbs fell into her lap as the whole of her body slumped forward nearer to the ground. The emotional and physical strain and had last bore itself heavily down on her until she could not longer anything but the numbness again. Still, she managed to muster the strength to speak.

“It…it does not feel as though everything is alright,” she whispered. “Yet… if you will stay with me, I would like to see this through. I want to see this change, to be proven that all will be well in the end. Please just…just stay with me Saluce…” she slipped further down, curling deeper into herself. “I cannot do this on my own…”

325 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread