hide the scars to fade away the {shakeup}
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... table7.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
=) If Siv feels the need to take a snap... you are welcome to! // WC +209

The tuft of brown fur that comprised her tail stump flicked in a tight circle. Colibri felt very shabby in comparison to this magnificent stranger, with her luxuriant pelt frosted with silver tips, and her steely eyes flashing like purple gemstones. The halfling wolf was approaching her with an aggressive posture, and she stubbornly held her ground, challenging her to make the first move. Her own growl rumbled faintly in her throat, seething through her gritted teeth. "Back off, giantess, I'm not up to anything!"

What was she hoping to accomplish? She knew she sounded like an upstart puppy. She would be lucky to escape with her life if she continued to act so insolently towards a pack wolf. But there had been so much pent up frustration and helplessness in her for so long, and being a captive had left her with the need to lash out in some way. Even if it meant taking a beating for trespassing, it was better than rolling over. "I've got no business with you," she added with a petulant tone, toying with the small pouches she wore on a necklace. If she was in danger of losing her life, she would have to use their contents. She would not show fear.

Table by Syd!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread