hide the scars to fade away the {shakeup}
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... table7.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
WC +220

Coli had been chased from a pack's borders before; Haku Soul had done the honors when she left Dahlia de Mai, and he had claimed her tail as a payment. If she hadn't been rescued, he would have torn her to shreds. This giantess might not be as intimidating as Haku, but she was certainly powerful and capable of crippling any interlopers like herself. If she had any idea about the way their pack worked, or their concept of slavery, she would not have lingered this long. And there was certainly no chance of anyone coming along to rescue her this time...

Colibri caught her breath with a hiss, eyes widening with shock as the attack came. It was so fast, the sentry was just a midnight blur barreling straight at her. Coli could barely react, a cold jolt of terror causing her to stumble backwards from the flashing jaws. Pain burst from her leg, fangs snapping and scraping at her bare skin as she kicked herself free. "Nnghh, get away from me! I want nothing to do with your home!" she squealed, desperation suddenly bright in her blue eyes. She staggered back several paces into the river, the icy water leaching away tendrils of her blood. There was no more time for posturing or bravado; she had to flee.

Table by Syd!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread