Apple and Blackberry Pie
Jill was the first to notice the stranger wolf race towards the berry bush, and let out a little squeal of surprise and step back. At first she fought the wolf was aiming to bite Jill, so she quickly ran back to Pip and clutched onto his leg.

Confused at first on why his sister was frightened, Pip stroked her soft head to calm her. "What's up? Some evil goblin scaring you?" Pip didn't mind his sister’s fantasies, and sometimes like to interact with them, if it pleases his sister, he'd make up stories too to make her life more adventurous. Jill shock her head and pointed at the stranger wolf that was in the middle of a shift.

Pip's eyes widened at the sight of a stranger, and pushed Jill behind him for safety. After Jill got over her fearful surprise, she also looked at the wolf, "That wolf is taking our berries!" She stated, and pounced towards the wolf. "Jill-" Pip tried to stop his little sister but was too late to catch her before she rammed into the wolf’s leg. To the wolf, such a little pup hitting her would feel like a small tap.

"Jill!" Pip yelled at his sister, and ran up to her, grabbing her by the cuff of her neck and holding her between one arm. "Sorry about her, she's not one to share." He said to the stranger. After Jill's little struggle in his arm, he set her down and growled at her to continue playing around while he talked.

He turned back to the stranger and smiled, he normally wouldn't talk much to a new wolf, but he promised his sister not to be so protective just for today. So for now he was willing to trust new strangers.
He relaxed and put his hands into his jacket pockets, "We're making an Apple and blackberry pie," He said to the she-wolf, "The weather hasn't be great for a while so I promised my little sister we could go out and play." Pip gazed down at the handful of berries in the strangers hands, "And I'm guessing you came here for the blackberries?"

Messages In This Thread