admonition and celebration
[html]

Word Count :: 425

lol, Ves.

Kiara's head snapped to the side when her name was called. The voice was familiar and more than welcome, although the call itself had come in a strange yap. Her fluffy tail began to wag happily across the snow and Kiara gave her wolf like yip in greeting. A large toothy smile spread over the white wolf's face. Not only was she happy to see Vesper, but the line of spit that hung from the coywolf's tongue looked really funny. As Vesper came forward and her accusing words blurted out, Kiara's smile drooped a little and her tail stopped wagging. She had just wanted to see her friend and to tell her the good news. Not to mention she really missed Vesper. Snowy ears drooped as Vesper's scolding words came flying at her and an apologetic look was thrown the coywolf's way.

Soon the scolding turned into surprised and broken speech, which only made Kiara smile again. Her face beamed proudly as Vesper took in the pregnant female's form and her snowy tail wagged even harder. Kiara was proud of her puppies, even if she wasn't happy that their father had abandoned her. Her love for puppies had only been enhance by the happy surprise of pregnancy. Soon Vesper's tawny form flew towards Kaira and the two females rubbed their heads together affectionately. In no time both females were laughing and Kiara pawed the air a little as Vesper stood back. Her chest swelled with pride again as her pregnant form was eyed by Vesper. "I met a wonderful male who couldn't shift and...well...things happen. That's why I just had to visit you! I wanted to see you again and your my best friend! I just had to tell you. They should be born soon, and I can't wait for them to meet you. Plus, we haven't seen each other in a long time."

It had been too long since the females had lest met and upon seeing Vesper again, Kiara realized just how much she had missed the coywolf. Vesper was Kiara's first friend in Nova Scotia and although they didn't meet often, she always enjoyed their time together. "If you don't want me to visit Inferni then you should come visit more often, especially now that X'yrin is the leader." The arctic wolf's voice had taken on a joking tone, although she really did wish that Vesper would visit her more often. Even if her experience with Emma had been a positive one, those wolf skulls would haunt her dreams for a while.

<style type="text/css">
.character-Springmom b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-Springmom .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-Springmom p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-Springmom {margin:0px auto; width:466px; background-color:#425D3F; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4Usfm.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 400px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#24CF81; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread