admonition and celebration
[html]

Word Count :: 000

Rambly, sorry.

Vesper was a great coywolf, she really was. The multi-hued female was incredibly supportive of Kiara and it made the white female feel well loved and cared for. Even if they weren't pack, the bond between the two females was strong. No matter what happened, Kiara believed that they would always be true friends. Although, in reality they made a strange combo. Vesper was worldly and she always seemed to be getting into fights. Her determination and strength were the stuff of envy and despite her many scars, her beauty knew no bounds. Kiara on the other hand had no desire or experience in fighting. The one physical conflict she had been it had been rather one sided and if it weren't for Vesper, things would have turned out a lot worse. Kiara's happy-go-lucky nature and ignorance to the luperci world was an incredible contrast to Vesper, and somehow they were dear friends.

When the white wolf congratulated her friend, it was met with modesty. Kiara shook her head, trying to impress upon her friend how wonderful her position was. "Being a Beta always means a lot. I'm really impressed." Kiara smiled at Vesper's wish for a bountiful spring, she too wished for the same thing. Spring was a leaner time than winter. The prey was healthier and their movement was no longer limited by snow. Wolves could run across the snow easily, making winter a time of bounty and feasts. Spring and summer was a little more difficult for an uninfected wolf like Kiara. "I hope so too."

The shift in Vesper's attitude was a little startling. The corner of the coywolf's mouth flicked down while her ears twitched forward. The expecting mother shook her head at Vespers questions and her white ears dropped. "I don't know. We had a meeting, but it didn't go very well. I hope no one leaves." Again, Vesper expressed her doubts and concerns, but something cut her off. Kiara cocked her head to side as she usually did when she was confused. Vesper's ears drooped and she plopped down into the snow to sulk. Kiara whined worriedly and moved to sit next to her friend. She nuzzled Vesper's shoulder and sat quietly.

<style type="text/css">
.character-Springmom b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-Springmom .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-Springmom p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-Springmom {margin:0px auto; width:466px; background-color:#425D3F; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4Usfm.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 400px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#24CF81; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread