Waking the sleeping giant
[html]

Welcome all! and have fun!! ^^ and feel free to post the actual walking up or joining the area; my post only covers as much as it did to make it interesting

Kota had been told the previous day that he would be the head of the foundation work on the windmill; appearently word of his plans got back to leadership. After he was told he spent the rest of the day gathering up large rocks and stones from feilds and rivers as well as streams. Now these rocks and stones sat in a pile beside him where he stood in awaiting beside the old sleeping giant. He reached up and placed a paw upon the side of the old stone that held the great beast upright. Kota smiled to it as if it were watching him "time to wake up and work once again big guy" he whispered to the creaking sounds it made.

Kota had been awaiting the arrival of his team and as they slowly arrived he turned around to face them with a smile. Silently he wondered if each one would be up to the task at hand; his pile of rock and stone was about thesame hight as he was but each member of the foundation team gather some of the bigger ones in team work that he alone couldn't get. When he was happy with the turn out but hoped more would come he began to speak "Greetings my fellow pack mates! most of you i have not met...actually none of you i have met. Though some of you may know me from the pack meeting and most likely thought i was just showing off. Well nows the time i prove my words! as well as the rest of you! we prove our love of this pack" well that wasn't exactly how he wanted to start this.

He looked around at them and again smiled "my name is Kota and though i am new here...this restoration had originally been my idea. But i couldn't do it alone...as the foundation team its up to us to support the other teams. If our work fails...theirs will as well! but lets not think of this as pure work, lets have fun! sing songs! tell jokes!" He bent down and picked up one of the larger stones in the large pile beside him and spoke again "in the first few stages of this project this is what you will be looking for. Stones...Rocks...specifically large ones that cannot be moved alone. When you find such bring them here and place them on or around this pile. we will move on from there soon. Are there any questions?"

Kota looked around at the gathered team and waited; he placed the stone back down on the pile again which came only to his knees. He personally would like to see the pile at least three times as high before the main work started in on the windmill. "i have word that the pack has a horse now that can help with the gathering of these stones and rocks, just make sure you take care that the horse isn't hurt. and remember! teamwork is key here!" he cautioned.

<style type="text/css">
.kotafeb b {font-weight:bold; color:#184a79; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;}
.kotafeb-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#473c35; text-align:left;}
.kotafeb p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.kotafeb .box {width:220px;height:300px;float:right;}
.kotafeb {margin:0 auto; width:90%; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/U55Rt.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 5px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#473c35; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:13px; text-align:left;}
</style>
[/html]
WC: 504

Messages In This Thread