[M] Wandering around
Hadley quickly pulled away when she nipped his shoulder and she knew she had made a mistake. He seemed to be afraid of her. He straightened up before he spoke and it was clear he wasn't interested. Isa wasn't sure what had come over her. She hadn't even been with a man yet and now she was so ready to give herself to one she just met. Isa had practically thrown herself all over him. She felt completely ashamed of herself. Why did she act like that? She hadn’t ever done that before.

Isa sat down in the grass and lowered her head. "I'm sorry Hadley. I shouldn't have done that." Her ears flattened against her head as she looked up into his dark brown eyes, tears beginning to form in her own. ”I’m so sorry. It wouln’t happen again.” Isa lowered her head again and started speaking in French to herself again. [html] Ce qui est mauvais avec moi l’enfer? Je ne sais pas encore lui. Je suis agissant comme telle une salope.[/html] She turned her face away from Hadley as a few tears fell. She didn’t want him to see her cry. He would more than likely think she was doing it on purpose to try to get her way.

Messages In This Thread