[M] Wandering around
Hadley dug around the different types of fabric, probably looking for a certain kind. It was all the same to Isa. It seemed he had found the type he was looking for and fashioned together what seemed to be a makeshift bag and he stuffed the fabric he needed inside. He seemed more nervous once she had the dagger, like he thought she might attack him. Once she mentioned not biting or harming him again he seemed to loosen up, all the tension left his body. She hadn’t meant for him to reach out to her when she did but a small smile crossed her face when his hand brushed her arm before he pulled it back. He met her eyes and seemed to be a little shy. Hadley mentioned the fact that he wasn’t used to being hurt and she sympathized with him. ”I know what you mean.” She said it quietly, more to herself than to Hadley but since he was rather close it was possible that he heard her.

Isa stepped forward again and reached up to trace the scars on his chest as she examined those and the others. She met his eyes with a sad look on her face. ”I would ask what happened but if you’re anything like me you would rather not talk about it.” She kept looking him in the eye as she continued to speak. ”Whatever you went through and whoever did this to you, I am very sorry you had to go through it. If I was able to, I would go back to before it happened and make sure it never did.” She finally turned her heard, breaking eye contact. What she said would probably make him uncomfortable again so she decided it best to step away and give him room.

Messages In This Thread