[M] Wandering around
Hadley’s body stiffened at the cold voice. His body shivered making Isa step back a little to press herself against him to try to let him know it was all right. Hadley reached for her and pulled her closer to him. Isa heard Hadley speak up and her eyes widened in horror. She knew this spirit was her father and she knew what he did to those who spoke out against him. Isa grabbed his thigh and gave it a small squeeze, trying to warn him.

The spirit moved closer to the two of them, stopping barley a foot in front of them. ”No, she isn’t my toy. That little bitch you have there is my piece of shit daughter.” The spirit became a little more visible, and Isa could see her father’s large black form. She could swear she saw a scar on his throat from where she bit down, ending his life. He kept his focus on Hadley, his red-orange eyes glowing as he glared at the man behind Isa. ”Don’t waste your time with this useless bitch. Do me, and the rest of the world a favor and kill her now.” His words were sharp and sent a chill down Isa’s spine. She knew Hadley wouldn’t listen to her father’s bullshit, but then again, her father did seem to be able to control others well. ”If you don’t kill her now she will probably end up treating you the same way your mistress treated you, if not worse.” Her father smirked, he knew just how to torture others without having to lay a finger on them. Isa became furious. She would not stand to have her father push Hadley around like that. ”Leave Hadley alone you fucking bastard! He know’s I would never hurt him. You’re just trying to push him around like you always did to me and I wouln’t have it. Do whatever you want to me but leave Hadley out of this!” She glared at her father, lips parted into a snarl as she growled menacingly at her father.

Messages In This Thread