[M] Wandering around
The spirit laughed loud, a menacing, evil laugh. ”So you care about the boy. How sweet. He turned his attention back to Hadley, watching him draw into himself as shudder ran through him. He knew just how to hurt his daughter. He wanted her to suffer and feel pain again. Isa turned her back on her father and went to Hadley. She put an arm around his shoulder and tried to calm him down. She never wanted to see him like this. It was all her father’s fault. He hated her and since he could no longer physically harm her he would do everything he could to hurt her by hurting her new companion.

She was furious again. She had Hadley sit down and turned to face the spirit again. ”I told you to leave Hadley out of this! I’m the one you’re pissed off at so take it out on me you fucking bastard!” Her father simply smirked as he looked back at the boy then back to Isa. He snarled at her when she spoke back. ”Shut the fuck up you worthless bitch! I am fucking sick and tired of that voice. I should have killed you the day you were born.” He glared at Isa and then a menacing smile crossed his face. ”I am taking my anger out on you though Ismeme. I’m hurting you by hurting him.” He moved closer to Hadley and stood right in front of him, lowered himself so his muzzle was at the boys ear, and spoke with a growl in his voice but still quiet enough that Isa would not hear. [b]”Fuck her.”[b] He didn’t know for sure if he would do as he said but based on how the boy was acting, he assumed he would.

Messages In This Thread