[M] Wandering around
[html]

OOC here!

Hadley seemed uncomfortable with her so close. He never did answer her question but she had a feeling that he was just as much in the dark as she was. Hadley touched her back softly when the shiver ran through her. He tried to comfort her but it didn’t seem to work too well. She was still terrified with what she assumed had happened. Hadley untangled himself and got off the bed. He stood up and grabbed the makeshift bag he made earlier. He suggested going back. Isa thought she had done something wrong again but nodded and followed him out of the house.

She clutched the bear tightly and walked beside him. ”Earlier you mentioned Selene and you had been crying. That’s the last thing I remember.” She paused for a moment before continuing. ”I..is she your mate?” She hoped Selene wasn’t his mate. Isa had a feeling that something had happened between her and Hadley and didn’t want to hurt either one of her friends if something had happened. She walked quietly beside him and felt a little odd and kind of sore and she knew her assumption had been right. Her heart skipped a beat as she realized it and she stood frozen for a moment behind Hadley.

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread