[M] Wandering around
[html]

OOC here!

Hadley seemed happy to leave the house and get back to the pack. Isa, on the other hand, would have rather stayed there. She wanted to know what had happened in the house but she still followed Hadley out, regardless. He seemed worried when she mentioned Selene and that he had been crying. He said they were not mates though so she didn’t know why he would have cried when he said her name. She vaguely remembered something else he had said while in the house. He had called her something that had both confused and hurt her for some reason. ”Hadley, what does it mean when you call someone a customer?” She had no idea what his answer would be but for some odd reason she was worried.

Once she froze, Hadley kept walking a few steps, not noticing she had stopped. He turned to look at her but looked at the ground quickly. He stood there for a moment and cleared his throat before he spoke. With the expression on her face, shouldn’t it have been obvious that something was wrong? ”I..I think...we..” She couldn’t bring herself to tell Hadley her assumption, not if he didn’t remember it. Isa shook her head. ”It’s nothing.” She caught up to him and kept walking back towards the fort, slowly becoming unstable once more as she fought with herself about whether or not she should tell Hadley. Thinking about everything she remembered and her trying to fill in the pieces, was pushing her over the edge and making her unpredictable.

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread