[M] Wandering around
[html]
OOC Laughs

Hadley stiffened at the question Isa threw his way. The pain of the past flashed before him. He had told no one about his past. There had been no need to. It seemed Isa was innocent of this knowledge. He had to tell someone eventually. She had asked, so why not her? Because she was in pain. Isa denied anything being wrong and started walking again. Hadley watched her worriedly, knowing something was wrong and unable to do anything about it. Maybe if he had pointed out that he knew something was wrong, and asked what it was instead of the clumsy question he had things would be better.

Resuming walking Hadley took a deep breath. Before...coming here, lived south. Outside city. Family pack...Brother an-and sister...loved. Wanted t-to be like...brother, untouched. Sister...hated it. Hated m-me. I went to the...city, drank and...slept with many females...lost myself. Came here t-to find better parties. In c-city... This part was the hardest to speak. The nightmare that always plagued him. Eyes dark he glanced over at Isa. She had told him her past. He could share his. L-looked like an angel...took me and cut me... Hadley indicated to the largest scars on his body, shuddering as he briefly touched the twisted scar on his arm from being skinned.

He had to continue. W-when I survived...she took me as her slave. A- Speaking the name was so hard. Hadley just knew it would summon her to where he was, the demon. Gulping he continued. S-she was a trader. M-many customers...trade with them. I-I helped...gave them what they...asked for...anything they asked for...never enough. S-she still...wanted to play games with me... Hadley almost broke on that part, remembering the horrific painful games that she forced him to play. C-customer means...you are valuable...someone to give everything to.

<style type="text/css">
.darkfields b {font-weight:bold; color:#775f2c; letter-spacing:.5px}
.darkfields p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.darkfields {margin:0 auto; width:600px; background-color:#151608; background-image:url(http://i41.tinypic.com/2rcww95.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #52361d; padding: 330px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#595731; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread