[M] Wandering around
[html]

OOC here!

He seemed to become stiff when Isa asked him what it meant to be a customer. There was pain on his face and she wished there was something she could do to comfort him. She walked past him as she told him nothing was wrong and soon after, Hadley resumed walking as well. Isa looked at him as he began to tell her about his life before Casa. His dark brown eyes met hers as he paused. It seemed the next part was hard for him to talk about. She was horrified that someone could be so cruel to Hadley. Isa became furious and wanted the bitch to pay for what she had done. ”Hadley, what is her name? I want to see to it that she is punished for what she had done to you and be sure she can never come near you again.” A bit of a growl had come out as she spoke and she hoped it wouldn’t scare Hadley.

She was a trader with slaves, shouldn’t be too hard to find. She was determined to rid Hadley of the evil that had tortured him so. What kind of sick games did the bitch play with Hadley? Isa looked at the scars that littered his body and had a feeling that they were caused by the devil woman. She fought back a growl, wanting to rip out the woman’s throat. Valuable? Someone to give everything to? It made no sense. ”Then why did you call me a customer Hadley?”

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread