Do you remember me?
[html]

Ooc. [WC: 338 :: Points: 3]

’Away.’ Rio was prepared to answer with a ‘haven’t we all..’, but wasn’t able as Lucia quickly elaborated. ”Over the sea? What was it like?!” She’s heard stories, many of her childhood, and some others. It was probably very different from these lands, maybe even a little classier, or a lot classier. She couldn’t even begin to imagine what it really was like.

”I was actually kidnapped by coyotes when I first left…” It was a confusing experience, even for her still. She wasn’t exactly sure how she felt about that, and didn’t remember everything as she pushed it out of her mind for a long while. ”…but I escaped, obviously, and roamed around on my own for a while. I met a few interesting wolves on the way..” She was aware she was volunteering information that she wasn’t sure her sister wanted to hear… Well, she was going to hear it anyway, ”…but something always felt like it was pulling me back after about a year ago. I knew I had to return, and so I did. I first found Mom, and then Caprica came about after.”

She could almost feel Lucia’s tension in the air, and she cocked her head and looked at her, ”What’s wrong, sis?” Rio came back with a vengeance, only to find out it was pointless because Harlowe had been killed, and then later found that he was useless to be mourning over. He obviously scarred her for the most part, whether they had a good relationship or not while he was alive, but she couldn’t help care about him. Caprica had helped her see the light, and now she doesn’t mourn his tainted soul anymore. She doesn’t even think about him anymore, except for right now. Rio was sure Caprica came back with some kind of negativity on her mind, but what did she expect? We were all continuing our lives somewhere else anyway… Whether it be here or miles away, each and every child of Momma’s was on her mind..

<style type="text/css">
.Riogift002 b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#848462; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Riogift002ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#b0a68a; text-align:right;}
.Riogift002 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Riogift002 {margin:0 auto; width:380px; background-color:#fae9cc; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ift002.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #b0a68a; padding: 0px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#b0a68a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by alli

[/html]

Messages In This Thread