Do you remember me?
[html]
OOc. [WC: 327 || Points: 3]

All the thoughts that rushed into her mind about this city Lucia was talking about; the one that their father had told them about when they were pups- she wanted to go visit it, now. She thought about the living there- there must have been better conditions than Souls’ lands. Maybe the buildings stayed up better than these buildings did. Some held up quite nicely, but others crumbled at the first strong gust of wind from a storm. The picture in her mind showed pretty, decorated buildings with sculpted creatures looming off of the sides and the sun always shining. It seemed like a nice place to her, and she was kind of jealous that Lucia got to see it and she didn’t.

Rio’s head turned toward her sibling’s friend, who beamed at the mention of him. She smiled lightly back at him, but everyone remained quiet. Rio turned back to Lucia and gave her an even bigger smile, ”It’s okay, sis. Things are usually awkward at first.” Rio could see her sister getting into a pack and starting her life here again, just like all her relatives that had come back have.

Lucia’s mention of Harlowe dimmed Rio’s mood slightly. She tried to keep him as far away from her thoughts as possible, but it seems that such actions were impossible when reconnecting with others from his time. ”He’s dead.” She said it plainly. Not that Rio was happy he was gone, but she didn’t have to live in constant worry that he would come back to her for another round of incest. ”I’ve heard that he tried to attack someone’s pup, and Mom was there, and she let whoever the pup’s father was kill him right in front of her.” Her information wasn’t the best, but it was the ‘gist’ of the story. If Lucia wanted more information on Harlowe’s death, she could always ask Naniko. She wouldn’t get any better information than with her.

<style>
#rio-textduo {width:500px;margin:0px auto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px;font-size:13px;font-family:Georgia, sans-serif;line-height:15px;}
#rio-textduo p {text-indent:40px;}
#rio-textduo b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px; word-spacing:2px;}
#rio-textduo.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;padding:0px;}
#rio-textduo.top {background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2yvotvo.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:transparent;}
#rio-textduo.bottom {background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/20727bk.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:150px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread