Advice and Counsel
[html]

Word Count :: 226

OOC

The arctic female's greeting was met with a friendly smile and a polite hello. As usual, the optime formed luperci towered over Kiara and she was forced to crane her neck and look up. The soft-spoken male only gave a short greeting, but Kiara wasn’t really bothered by it. Soon, another pack member joined the two wolves and again, Kiara smiled and repeated her greeting.

The shy demeanor of the female dog confused Kiara. She didn’t notice that the wolf had been admiring his female companion. The white female cocked her head to the side in confusion as the reddish dog jogged up to them. The pair was strange, but the appeared close. There was a little envy in her eyes as she watched the two stand comfortably next to each other. The male Kiara had come to love and accept had simply disappeared and left the single mother to care for their puppies. It was a frustrating and annoying turn of events, however Kiara was still elated at the prospect of having puppies.

”Ah, nice to meet you. I’m Kiara, the Ikusei, I mean the puppy sitter.” Asad and Fatin, they were unusual names but seemed to match the strangers quite nicely. Kiara guessed that they were mates by their easygoing demeanor around one another. Must be nice, she thought with a hint of jelousy.

<style type="text/css">
.character-Springmom b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-Springmom .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-Springmom p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-Springmom {margin:0px auto; width:466px; background-color:#425D3F; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4Usfm.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 400px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#24CF81; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread