milk them chickens and pluck them cows.
[html]

Powerplay but figured it made sense, let me know if you want it changed.

I haven't either was definitely not the answer he was looking for, and immediately it felt as though a block of cement had been dropped into his stomach. Not one to be discouraged by such emotional weights, he rose to his feet immediately as he addressed his cousin. "I'm going to do a quick sweep around Inferni and call for her, just to make sure she isn't off hiding somewhere." Presumably, Gabe would do the same; they could call for one another if anybody found something.
"Failing that, I suppose there's little else we can do but go down to Dahlia to investigate," he added, annoyed that the heavy, nauseous feeling had yet to subside. With that, he dipped his head to the doggish hybrid and was gone. They could check back in with one another soon and decide where to go from there. Perhaps Gabriel would want to stay in Inferni in case she came back from some random outing; perhaps he'd wish to accompany Anselm as he did his sleuthing.
Either way they would have answers--and Anselm was determined to have those answers by the end of the night.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread