children and graveyards
[html]
mad short, work is busy!

The girl prefaced her name with sass, and Niccolo stepped forward slightly, his dark chocolate body so attuned to Lea's that he could sense the shift in the air around her as she wrinkled her nose slightly in disgust and mounting irritation. His dominating mother was one to attack at the slightest provocation, but the woman had lifted her hand slightly, an obvious command for the younger male to step down. Lea's stance did not change, maintaining its naturally dominant and impressive nature, though her head cocked slightly to the side as she took in the coyote who called herself Luna. It did not seem to fit, and though she would not have been surprised if the female were lying, there were more important things to accomplish. Luna, then, she nodded. There were no "It is a pleasure to meet you" to follow her words: it would have been a lie, anyway.

Behind me is Niccolo, my son and servant, the woman stated. I am Linquilea de la Rosesanglante. She let her name linger in the air for a moment - the dark woman knew it often took several seconds for the lengthy title to register itself in brains. She was not one who sought to be forgotten, nor was she one to not introduce herself; still, she preferred others expose the vulnerability of names before. Even if this Luna was adopting a false calling, it was still something she could use. There was no reason for her to be false with this lesser coyote. If the girl got too sassy, Lea would snap her neck, and that would be that.

She also had absolutely no problem with stating her purpose. The more it proliferated these lands, the easier it would be to seek him out. I am searching for someone, the woman said, simply and cleanly. A white wolf, with a scar on his face that has rendered him blind. But I have also come for greater reasons than that. Lea was being a bit more open than usual, if only because she had worked so hard to trace Shandom - how she hated the name! - to this place. She sought him, and the taste of his metallic blood: she imagined his heart would be the sweetest of all she'd ever tasted.

<style type="text/css">
.suyou b {font-weight:bold; color:#8795be; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #050810; }
.suyou p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.suyou {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#444958; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/APsC3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 230px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b2b2b2; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.suyou p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.suyou p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread