children and graveyards
[html]
mad short, work is busy!

A deep, feral snarl fell from the woman's lips as the little, smarmy bitch decided it was a good idea to give her a nickname. Excuse me? she spat, golden eyes narrowed in now blatant and complete disgust. Last time I checked, Linquilea is not something difficult to pronounce. I just said it, and your tongue and language is no different from mine. I suggest you do not call me Linquil. Linquilea will do just fine, and if your tongue cannot manage that extremely simple fact, I recommend you cut it from your face. The seething anger that characterized the woman was now threatening to spill to the forefront. It was a pity, as today she had no intentions of murder. She had not come here to begin making that mark quite yet. It would be vastly too premature to act in such a fashion, although she doubted this little wretch would be missed by anyone. Luna was clearly far too stupid for such a thing.

The suddenly tense nature of the conversation had Niccolo closer to Linquilea's side, ready to attack at the slightest provocation. It was rare the sable woman actually called upon his service, preferring to do the dirty work herself, but if necessary the boy would do his bidding. But as she swept her inky mane from her face, which was now the perfect image of intimidation, the Ryn'Hax man stepped back: he knew his place, and it was not this time.

If you can manage to pronounce my name, Luna, perhaps you could tell me if you have encountered a Shandom Qi'Vaex in these lands. I suggest you tell me the truth, for it will bring you rewards and treasures down the road if you lead me to him. Linquilea was not above bribery, though it disgusted her to do so. Still, in this situation... The acts were necessary, and she would find that murderer through whatever means necessary. Lie to me, and you will die as he does. But if you do not know him, it would do for you to tell me where you hail.

<style type="text/css">
.suyou b {font-weight:bold; color:#8795be; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #050810; }
.suyou p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.suyou {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#444958; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/APsC3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 230px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b2b2b2; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.suyou p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.suyou p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread