children and graveyards
Being called stupid Terra's tail flicked, dismissing it. She was a fool, that was for sure. Stupid, no. Though she certainly could be mistaken as such when she acted the way she did, challenging death to claim her and playing ignorant at the simplest things. Her eyes fell over to the submissive wolf, lips curling into a smile as she caught a flash of something else existing under the subservient creature before her. Linquil had done well, taming such a creature. The state that he lived in sent chills through her as for the first time she recognized it as more than simple submission. At least she knew that she'd die before ever being forced to become such a thing.

Cocking her head Terra's eyes returned to the black wolf before her. Useless? I dare say not. Simply because I don't know where your white wolf is doesn't mean I'm useless. I know the layout of this land very well, and have stealth larger creatures such as yourself struggle to grasp. She knew it wasn't impossible for larger canines to have greater stealth than her, but it was rare under the situation she lived in. Almost all her time was spent towards improving her tricks in one way or another after all. Considering what had been said Terra grinned. How about a test. If I can escape the extent of the human's stones without being killed by you I've proven myself to have worth.

Messages In This Thread