children and graveyards
[html]
Smile thanks for doing this with me, sorry she's so choppy and weird.

Linquilea cocked her head to the side, a cruel and domineering grin sliding over her elegant facade. So this little creature thought herself useful, did she? She thought she knew the meaning of stealth, and understood it better than she - she, the shadow of the night and the bane of packs to the North! The monster was not shocked these wolves were unfamiliar with her name, as her home was much more isolated into its own little universe, with minimal outside knowledge penetrating the invisible barrier between a past life and the new reality for many canines. You know nothing, little girl, she said, the faintest trace of a snarl coloring her rough tones. You do not know with whom you tamper. And to think - I had been so merciful as to spare you until now.

She peered around the graveyard, rather unimpressed by the stones. Perhaps this Luna thought that, due to her large size, she wouldn't be able to navigate the corners. But she would have thought that such a small creature would know not to be so ignorant in the face of inevitable danger, especially when it was two very large, very well trained, and obviously deadly wolves with no respect for life that stood before her. Lea shook her large head, and allowed the grin to widen into a deadly snarl, transforming her face into something terrifying and significantly less beautiful than it had been before. Go, then. Run, if you value your life. I should have killed you when I noticed your scent on the wind. With these words, the monstrous female crouched slightly into a more feral position, and Niccolo mirrored her as he took several steps forward to his mistress.

<style type="text/css">
.suyou b {font-weight:bold; color:#8795be; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #050810; }
.suyou p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.suyou {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#444958; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/APsC3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 230px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b2b2b2; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.suyou p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.suyou p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread