Nasgiyai nugvwayusadegi
[html]
OOC: Teo tries to plead his case. Funny thing is, he's not lying. BYE BYE ANIWAYA! D8

It was a nightmare. Everything he'd worked towards, everything he'd come to love and trust, gone in one foul swoop. Ulilohi was evicting him from the tribe. He'd have dealt with the punishment for attacking Anatole, though why he'd done so, he couldn't remember. The accusations against him for spying on the tribe left him shell-shocked. Yes, he'd spied for Inferni, but not on his home! Anathema! Not AniWaya! Why hadn't anyone cleared that up! Surely someone would've had the heart to tell Ulilohi otherwise, right?

Wrong. He spent the night in the prisoner's cabin, a dreadful place smelling vaguely of old blood from the days of Maska. Morning came all too soon and he quickly found himself bound and presented in front of the entire tribe, including Gemma and Light. Horror in his eyes. This was the last day of his life as a tribe's member. This might as well have been the last day of his life. Period.

He bowed his head as Ulilohi started 'reading off' his convictions. Treason. Assault. Only one was true. When she turned to him, giving him his 'last words', he cringed. "Ulilohi, I didn't spy on AniWaya. You've got to believe me, please!" His voice was cracked. Already he'd tried to plead his case but the evidence was against him. "My information was only on Anathema, to get back at them for casting me out before. I swear I'd never do anything to put the tribe at risk! This is my home!"

It wasn't losing his home again that he feared. He feared losing his family far worse; Camilla, Gemma, Light, Ahiyuhi, Carissa... Dominick and Trinket had left long ago already. How could she do this? Wasn't there anything else that could've been done? "I attacked Anatole. Why, I can't remember. I blacked out. But in all the time I spent working for Ezekiel, I never once, not ONCE, gave him information on AniWaya. Not so much as a rank. If you're going to punish me, let it be for attacking my tribemate. NOT for a Crime I didn't Commit!" And then, he was finished. His final words as a member of AniWaya. So much for Justice.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread