Nasgiyai nugvwayusadegi
[html]
OOC: Curious; can Teo keep Ahiyuhi? His spirit guide? Just want to know in case I do bring him back someday.

Every word stung like acid as she spoke, erasing any chance of proving himself innocent of his second crime. Even if he were found innocent at this point, the tribe would no longer trust him for anything, especially not as their medic. His shoulders sank and eyes filled with dread. As Ulilohi finished, he looked her dead in the eyes.

"If you doubt my loyalty to the tribe, then why did I get my Ahi? I told Claudius of my past, of the law I broke in Anathema. I..." He trailed off. He'd broken his promise. He'd promised not to trouble the tribe with his past, and in seeking to destroy those who'd wronged him, he'd made a liar of himself. His eyes moved to the crowd, to his Gemma and to Light, to Camilla who watched on in horror. She mouthed something to him, and he nodded in bleak understanding.

"...I'll accept my punishment, Ulilohi. I'll leave AniWaya. I'll never return." He closed his eyes, accepting his fate, though a moment later, he locked his gaze with Ulilohi's again, cold and determined. "But know this; I have never, ever, betrayed the tribe's secrets. Ask the fire king. He'll not know a single thing about the tribe's inner workings. I can promise that." And then, he fell silent, glaring across at her not in spite, but insulted; how dare this woman blame him for a crime not commited!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread