Pain Medication
[html]

OOC here.

The balloon creature got up, moving away from her. This left a very disappointed coyote behind. She'd just wanted to see what she tasted like. Her sorrow spiraled off from her, resulting in double the coyote. Looking over and seeing herself Terra giggled again. If there was two of them they'd have no problem taking the balloon thing down. The other seemed to nod in agreement, lightly leaping off the bed. It seemed to fly, taking up almost no weight. Wow. If that was her, she could probably do the same thing, couldn't she?

Told to lie back down Terra shook her head. I don't have to listen to you, Mr. Balloon. I'm the alpha! Giggles followed this declaration, Terra pushing herself up onto her legs unsteadily. Out of habit her back leg wasn't completely used, hanging just so slightly off the ground. It looked like the weight was there. I'm a great alpha, meesus. Look at me, falling off the bed. At the end of her declaration Terra moved, tipping herself over. Hitting the ground Terra became entangled in the blankets. Helplessly she struggled against it. Help! It's eating me!

<style type="text/css">
.terraleap b {font-weight:bold; color:#fffe61; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #1a1f0a; }
.terraleap p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terraleap {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c9c84c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wGvcK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1a1f0a; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1a1f0a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.terraleap .ooc {margin:5px 0px 10px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%}
.terraleap p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terraleap p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread