Pain Medication
[html]

OOC cool Big Grin

Being eaten by the blankets wasn't much fun. Terra's laughter turned to growls as she began to bite and tear at the bindings around her. Something stepped up though, a large white form taking the blankets off her. Terra stared in awe at the massive white monster standing over her. Caspa...you got bigger. She blinked in surprise before trying to roll over to start moving. Unfortunately she was very effectively pinned in place by her friend at the moment. Whining she looked up. No fair. I want to get bigger too.

Luckily shifting took concentration, something she lacked, or she probably would have shifted then and there. Large paws began to push at her body, Terra rolling to get away. Unfortunately this seemed to be part of the plan, and no matter how clever a plan Terra came up with (roll away faster, stop rolling, roll more slowly), it continued. The blankets were secure around her body, leaving just her head poking out from a very large bundle. Dizzy from the spinning Terra shook her head. The entire room slid around, melting. I don't like this. She wanted to be outside. Outside couldn't melt. Too bad she couldn't move at all.

<style type="text/css">
.terraleap b {font-weight:bold; color:#fffe61; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #1a1f0a; }
.terraleap p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terraleap {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c9c84c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wGvcK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1a1f0a; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1a1f0a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.terraleap .ooc {margin:5px 0px 10px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%}
.terraleap p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terraleap p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread