I don't care
Having seen Selene earlier that morning, Isa was a little on edge. She kept wondering why Hadley hadn't mentioned having a mate before. Her paws ended up taking her farther than she had originally intended. Selene probably wanted nothing more to do with her now that she had spent time with her lover. The brown-coated woman seemed like the type to become jealous easily. Isa took a few deep breaths as she tried to calm down and clear her mind. She looked around, unsure where exactly she was, which could be a problem considering she didn’t know the area too well yet.

Isa’s sister, Thana, had been walking around the area for the past few days and got excited when she picked up her sister’s scent not too far away. Wanting to surprise Isa, she crept around until she was behind her silver sister. Slowly and silently, Thana snuck up behind her, getting closer and closer until she pounced. Isa fell to the ground and quickly unsheathed her dagger, ready for a fight. She looked at her attackers face and became overjoyed. Isa put the dagger away and hugged Thana, the silver and black furs mixing together. Thana took something out of her bag and smiled. ”I was going to give you my dagger but it seems you have already acquired one. I’d like you to take my blade instead.” Isa smiled and nodded, accepting the gift. She slid the sheath that was with it over her shoulder so the blade rested on her back. Isa put her arm around her sister as they continued to walk for a bit and wondered if the two of them would happen to run into anyone else.

Messages In This Thread