I don't care
[html]

Word Count → 288 :: Out of Character text

​ ​Anger. Rage. Hate. These emotions were so raw it actually hurt. He couldn't take much more of it. He needed to calm down. Dhiate closed his eyes and pressed his hands to his face. He took in a deep breath. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten. A whoosh signified its release. Another in. One, two, three... Nine, ten. Out again. In for ten, out. He did this until his blood stopped pounding, his heart raising.

Dhiate opened his eyes and removed his hands. He was still treading on extremely dangerous ground. In a soft voice, he spoke. "I am in a pack, and I am perfectly happy where I currently am."

Dhiate began his deep breathing again. He couldn't stand still. The slender male began to pace, his tail whipping about like an agitated cat. How could he explain this? One last breath before he turned back to the girls. "I wasn't born a luperci. Your precious Hadley turned me into one and then bolted the second I woke up. I had no idea what was happening to me and I was all alone. Do you know what that's like? Being afraid and completely alone?" His blue eyes were filled with sorrow. He had trusted Hadley. Trusted him and the he was betrayed. Dhiate could still smell him.

At their last question, Dhiate let out an almost hysterical laugh. Looking at them with astonishment, again he spoke. "No, you can't. She left this morning and I don't know when she'll be back. Could be an hour. Could be a day. Could even be a couple of days. Who knows." Dhiate looked between the two of them. What he wouldn't give to have that again.

<style>
.prettyboy-box {background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... al13-1.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; width:235px; height:172px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.prettyboy {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.prettyboy p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.prettyboy p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.prettyboy .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.prettyboy p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.prettyboy b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread