The Return Of Shadow.
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadow looked at her from under the pelted hood and he remembered a time before his pain and suffering. Insomnia...she had feathers on her now and scars. She had fought most likely after he had gone to be alone to try and collect himself. His eyes looked to her every curve and strand of dark hair and then they finally landed on the eyes of the wolf before him.

He slowly reached up and grabbed each side of the hood he wore and gently he pulled it back showing his head and his mismatched eyes to his mate. After showing her who he was he would have smiled if he had remembered how.

A name is for someone who deserves it...I have no such right, If you have to call me something then call me by actions. Demon, beast or monster work well for what i am.

Shadow wanted to cry, be held, loved again like in the past but the pain in his eyes spoke of a battle within his very soul. In leaving to be alone and gather his thoughts he had left Insomnia, his friends and his pack. He has spent the night with Insomnia before he left and he held her close and loved her as deeply as he could before he woke the next day and told her he needed to travel.

He didn't explain why, just that he needed to travel and try and clear his head and his conscience. Looking at his love now he wished and hoped for her to run at him like she had done in the past and jump into his arms, he only wondered if he would be able to smile at her if she gave him one. I missed you....

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread