The Return Of Shadow.
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow closed his eyes and he let her get close and nuzzle him and he very gently nuzzled back but there was a reluctance to do so, not because he didn't love her but because he didn't know if he could ever be that large scary yet loving beast again. He let out a small breath as he smelled her and took in her scent and he held it in the breath to make sure to study it properly. She had fought and grown as a woman and part of the pack. That was easy to see.

He watched her eyes as they scanned him and he almost wanted to hide but rather than hide he reached and grabbed the pelt that was covering him and he untied it from himself and placed it on the ground and when he did his body now told a story. There were cuts from cats and bears alike down his back and arms and his chest. His dark fur hid them better than when they were first made but still some light pink scars could be made out in the right light. He removed his sword and pack and when he heard her say that he smelled bad he nodded.

I'm Sorry....I needed time to think, time to reflect on my actions. I'm happy to see you and I'm truly happy to be home.Shadow took a step to her and held out his hand and once it was taken he slowly pulled Insomnia into him and wrapped her in his strong arms as he closed his eyes and tried to think of good times. While he held her he had a flash of the past, he saw himself holding a sword and swinging it at Amy's pups and then the vision stopped. He pulled away from Insomnia and placed his hand over his face as he tried to push the memory aside but he was hurt and needed help.

Shadowf​ang
<style>
.shadowpain .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.shadowpain-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:papyrus, sans-serif; color:#DD2200; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.shadowpain p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shadowpain b {color:#DD2200; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shadowpain {background-color:#3C0C00; background-image:url(http://i120​9.photobucket.com/albums/cc382/Sk&#8203;itty5/graveyard_sunset_01___stock​_by_thy_darkest_hour-d41atig-1.jp​g); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.shadowpain .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread