The Return Of Shadow.
[html]

OOC here. /+000

I'm Sorry....I needed time to think, time to reflect on my actions. I'm happy to see you and I'm truly happy to be home. She shook her head mentally at that. He wouldn't had left her with no reason or explanation. She had to live with pain now that he could never figure out, she would never let him see her feelings that way again. She looked at his scars and traced her "fingers" over them. Why would he go and get hurt? Why, why why why why. All the time was that stupid three letter word. Why. She got pulled into his arms and she held onto him as tight as she could without hurting him. She would have to deal with this now. As he pulled away from her, her face turned to utter disgust and pain. "Did I do something wrong?" She backed away from him. He was different that was for sure. Not the same Shadow she fell in love with that night. This was slowly becoming a stranger.

<style type="text/css">
.insnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#3a595f; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia; text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;}
.insnow p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.insnow {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#b2c7cc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZZREG.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3a595f; border-radius:5px; padding:415px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#708f97; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread