The Return Of Shadow.
[html]

OOC here. /+000

Clouds warned her like omens but she continued and looked down at her mate. The wolf was already so close, but Insomnia was not unfamiliar with testing his boundaries and breaking every single one of them. She turned his head to the side, letting her nose catch the musky cologne of the ashen creature before her. It was sharp sort of scent, but not entirely repulsive. Like cinnamon this male flooded her nose and brought her into a dim sense of alertness. Insomnia's eyes watched Shadow. She held the gaze for a moment, pausing as though to question whether or not her next moved would be a safe one. But what the hell? Any reaction the creature gave would be one that she would welcome. Leaning closer, Insomnia parted her lips and loosened her tongue upon the male's muzzle, curling it from the far back corners of jaw to the wet, leathery texture of his nose. "I...can still save you..." She didn't know what to say now. She winced at the pain of her own wounds but it really didn't bother her. She would tend to him first, as always. He needed someone now more than ever, and she would be there for him. "I love you, Shadowfang."

<style type="text/css">
.insnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#3a595f; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia; text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;}
.insnow p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.insnow {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#b2c7cc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZZREG.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3a595f; border-radius:5px; padding:415px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#708f97; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread