The Return Of Shadow.
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadow took the lick and gave a whine as he leaned up and nuzzled into her neck and it seemed as though his heart and soul were screaming for help from his love. He would never leave and not come back. If he ever were to leave the pack he would take Insomnia with him of at least give her the option. He saw the pain on her face for a second and knew that her wounds were bothering her and he wanted to help the moment he saw the pain. He took her hands in his and brought them to his chest as he looked her over and his tears still came.

I don't know if I can be saved but if anyone were to try I'm glad it's you love. I love you too and I will keep my promise...I wont leave..I just need time and help with everything.

Shadow rested his head back and blinked his eyes hard to try and stop the tears from coming and then as he lay there he reached out and touched Insomnia's cheek gently and then he brought her close and planted a soft and gentle kiss upon her lips and he remembered when they had first kissed long ago, next to the lake of New Dawn. He had no worries then, no pain, no stress. Now he had lots to stress about and plenty to think about to bring him his pain but at least he still had his dark angel to help him through it.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread