The Return Of Shadow.
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadow looked her in the eyes and dropped his arms and let his body just lay there. She had asked a question and he would answer. What followed wither it be her attacking him or leaving him, he still would answer her because he loved her. He took a breath and looked her right in the eyes and spoke truly and calmly.

I was with Amy and her pups. I owed her a dept that bought me this sword. She needed me and i went to help. When i got there I saw her trying to kill her own pups. I knew there was good within Amy so I took the burden onto myself. I killed her pups so that she could continue to exist with what little good was left in her heart. My dept is paid and I no longer have to heed her call.

I am free from her but the decisions I have made, I am not free from. They haunt me and curse me every second of every day. I came back because I need you and the pack. After I killed the pups I left. I spent that last night with you before I left for a little over a month. I needed to Meditate and be alone with my thoughts. I thought I could force the feelings from my mind but i was wrong. I need help...I've never asked for help...But I need it now...Please forgive me.

Shadow's body remain unmoving as he looked up to her awaiting some kind of wrath. Shadow hoped she would understand but he knew she hatted when he was with other females friend or no.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread