The Return Of Shadow.
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow saw the bite and with all his assassin training he could have dodged, moved, countered or blocked but he did nothing instead. He couldn't raise a hand to the one he loved, he let the teeth sink into his cheek and he gave a whimper as he kept his arms and hand at his sides. The tears came now, not of the pain or of the pups he had killed but the blame of being with another woman. He looked her in the eyes and spoke as best he could even with his cheek being bitten into. Pain came through his words and he hoped she would hear him because it wasn't something he would be repeating.

I never had a mate, before you. I've never loved, before you. I've never kissed, before you. I still haven't even had pups...I did nothing to or with Amy that would make me unfaithful. I came to a friend in need and helped her kill her own pups....I KILLED PUPS!

I would die before cheating on you, I would take my own life before losing you. I would sell my soul to the devil if it meant I would get one more moment with you. I came back, event though I'm a a monster and I came back for you and wanted your help....and you accuse me of loving another....

Shadow could think of nothing more to say. Only moments before he had thought that Insomnia his love would be the one to help save him from his own pain but now she had attacked him too. He wanted her to just take his sword and run it through his heart because his had just cracked and at this rate it might as well be ripped out.

Shadowf​ang
<style>
.shadowpain .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.shadowpain-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:papyrus, sans-serif; color:#DD2200; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.shadowpain p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shadowpain b {color:#DD2200; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shadowpain {background-color:#3C0C00; background-image:url(http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z35 ... ill_18.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.shadowpain .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread