The Return Of Shadow.
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadow whined lightly and licked her back on the muzzle as he pushed his face into the scruff of her neck and he spoke softly and with feeling.

You have nothing to be sorry for, I left and ran when i should have stayed and came right to you. I'm sorry. From now on if I ever need help with anything, I'll come to you first. I want us to be perfect together...I don't want secrets or lies stopping us from truly being together. I want to have a family with you one day and in order to see that dream come true I would do anything. If there are any questions or anything that you want to know about my past or anything at all, I will tell you. I am an open book and I am yours, from now tell always.

He leaned up and kissed her on the lips and held the kiss as his hands hugged her close to him. He wanted her to know that he loved her and he wanted her to know that he was hears forever.

I would wear a sign or carve into my very flesh that I belong to Insomnia, to you, if you asked it of me. I don't know what I can do to prove that I am serious about you and want to be yours always, If you asked it of me i would do anything...just tell me what i can do to prove my love...please...

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread