The Return Of Shadow.
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadow looked to her and he sat up as he moved closer and then he looked at her and he held up his hand and he held his pointer finger out and the claw came out being black and razor sharp and he looked her over and spoke lightly If you really want to mark one another then you should mark me and then I'll mark you. Where do you want me to put my name so that other will know that you are mine? He watched her closely and waited for her to tell him where she wanted his name to be and once told he slowly got closer and he took his claw and dug into her flesh and wrote out a symbol that meant shadow and then after he was done leaned down and licked it clean and kissed it lightly as he looked into her eyes lovingly.

And you may place your mark here.

He slowly took his finger and pointed to his chest where his heart would be and he reached out and took her hand and placed it on his chest as he leaned in and kissed her passionately.

I want it on my heart so that you know that it and I belong to you forever, for as long as you'll have me.

He waited and watched as she took her claw and started to cut into him like he had done and he made no movement or sigh of pain, he watched lovingly as she placed her mark and her ownership onto his flesh.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread