The Return Of Shadow.
[html]

OOC here. /+000

She smiled at looked up at him. They were actually going to mark each other. She would never regret this now. "If you really want to mark one another then you should mark me and then I'll mark you. Where do you want me to put my name so that other will know that you are mine?" She looked down at her right thigh and smiled. She hadn't need to say anything else because his eyes followed and he knew. Than his claws dug into her flesh and she whined and bit her tongue. She closed her eyes and once he was done she looked down and smiled. "S-shadow.." but she was cut off by his kiss and her arms instantly went around his neck. Once they stopped, she pulled back and looked at his chest. She would mark him hers for life now. So with her claws she dug into his chest and made to sweet deep letters 失眠. She kept carving and carving into him until it was perfect. Once she was finished, she lapped up the blood and kissed him once more.

<style type="text/css">
.insnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#3a595f; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia; text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;}
.insnow p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.insnow {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#b2c7cc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZZREG.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3a595f; border-radius:5px; padding:415px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#708f97; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread