A visit...
[html]
ooc goes here

Deuce watched the young female approach, her tail wagging lazily as the little one spouted off a myriad of questions. She laughed indulgently as the mother corrected the child, and was beginning to open her mouth to answer the little one's questions, when her perceptive nature picked up on a subtle tension coming from the D'artisian. The name tickled her memory, and she offered a smile to the woman, though her own mood had shifted to something a bit wary herself. "You are my lady alpha's mother, then. She spoke of you with great pride. I am honored to meet you." Her mismatched gaze turned to Sarian, the wariness replaced with a distant longing, a yearning to have more little ones of her own.

"A delta is a pupsitter and a healer. My eyes are mismatched as a sign of favor from the goddess Rhiannon. And my ear was torn in a fight with an evil coyote named Ahren many many years ago." Her eyes drifted again to the domatrice, Orin. "It is an honor to meet the mother of my alphess. If you follow me, I will take you to the pack den. Normally we aren't supposed to allow outsiders so far into pack territory, but you are family and I know Titania would not want to be told I made you wait on the borders." Her voice held a laugh, though she was puzzled as to why the shift in the other woman's mood.

<style type="text/css">
.dpack b {font-weight:bold; color:#8361cb;}
.dpack p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.dpack {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/b4e1yh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFA1A5; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb6172; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]

Messages In This Thread