A visit...
She nodded at Orin's words, and turned to lead tem two to the dens. Sarian's questions were met with a gentle smile. Orin's question was met with a surprised look. "I don't know... we don't have horses here. I suppose you could bring it along, maybe tether it to a tree closer to the den?" She honestly couldn't remember if they'd had horses in Phoenix Valley or not. She remembered the cows, kept as an easy meat supply in hard times. She couldn't remember if there were horses.

She continued walking, smiling softly at Sarian. "Rhiannon is a goddess of old. A goddess is a mighty being who watches over us and protects and guides us. She is a mighty female, and she posses the birds of the underworld, who are said to sing so beautifully they can wake the dead or lull the living to sleep." She glanced at the female, chiding herself silently for referring to her as little or childlike. The girl was full grown in stature, though not in mind. "One can not demand to see Rhiannon, one can only believe she is there." She lowered her voice as if telling the pup a secret, same as she had when her own were young. "I saw her once, though... she was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I heard her birds too... lovely voices full of joy, full of light." She winked at Sarian, then glanced to Sarian's mother, Orin.

Messages In This Thread