broken down, mask the blood
[html]

I needed the master comforter Jacinto lol! Makes me wish I had a real life Jacinto to cry at about all my problems! He persuade Sel to go back to Hadley lol

Delicate feet padded far away from Casa, leaving her home behind her as if a shadow. She was afraid to head back, face the woman she hated and the shame of the pack for threatening her. And Hadley...How could she bring her eyes to his own? Hold him without knowing what he allegedly done behind her back. She had cried out, nothing else came from saddened ruby orbs. Her feet weren't pulled up from the soft ground, dragging as if a zombie with shackles abroad her slender ankles. Saying she was a mess was an understatement, her hair was in tangles and the self-inflicted gashes were soon to become weepy, yet all that didn't matter. It was as if she had died, and Anubis the jackal god had weighed her heart against the feather of truth, deeming it unsuitable for the afterworld. Then throwing her heart to Amut, the destroyer beast. She was nothing but a shadow, fit to roam earth without a purpose.

She could have taken Ukaglay with her, yet the young coydog resented her horse now, reminding her more and more of the pack. A small hand clutched the flower pendant about her neck, heightening the illusion that she was a lost little girl. Hadley...Beloved Hadley....How could he? Tears swam back in reddish orbs, almost tripping over a rock in her ghostly shuffling. She couldn't hate Hadley. No, she loved him. But he had hurt her. After times he had said he wouldn't. Hands twitched to pull off the necklace, hold it far away from her heart. Yet it simply couldn't be done. The petite hybrid trembled once again, jumping at every sound of the forest. This was so terrifying, so scary. So painful. How she wanted to rush home and take him in her arms. He was probably with Isa now. He'd be better off that way anyway. Especially in all Ismeme's usefulness. A small sob threatened to slip past her jaws, expose her hurt to the world. Princesses didn't cry. Wait. She was an ex-princess.

The young woman found a rock to sit upon, dropping her thin hindquarters down onto the hard surface, head in her palms. She couldn't go back. Not at all.

cause when a heart breaks, it don't break even

<style>
.seleney2 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.seleney2 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.seleney2 b {color:#660099; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.seleney2 {background-color:#CC33FF; background-image:url(http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z35 ... /selnn.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border-radius:15px; margin:0px auto; padding:365px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: "times new roman", sans-serif; font-size:16px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:300px; text-align:left; }
.seleney2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px rounded #33CCFF; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread