broken down, mask the blood
[html]

Tppp...her first joint

Selene looked down at the crimson on her arm, large ears listening to the gentle words from the dark hybrid. In a way he reminded her of Hadley, the gentle words and touches. He stopped her from tearing at the wounds upon her arms, yet they still bled like a small creek. The tangy scent of iron was on her nostrils like fire, sending a nauseous haze over her mind. Large ears perked as he referred to Ismeme as "The bitch" already he was sympathizing with her side of the story. Not that it was much different than Isa's. Isa was evil. She should have never met her at the borders. Sel wished that it was Hadley telling her this, assuring her that Isa would never come between them. Yet she had. The destroyer she was. Hadley would never want her. Never want the broken rape-victim who knew nothing of what he wanted. She was skinny, and worthless. Not a non-terrified bone within her body. It almost drove her to vomiting to think of their bodies intwined--Ugh. Too much. Her life was over. A shade to wander aimlessly in the forests until she starved. Food wasn't a thing she wanted in the last while, thus her ribs poking from the sides of her body.

She could never be beautiful, never be the woman she so desperately wanted for Hadley. And Isa could. Her tears didn't wane, as much as Jacinto pushed them away. The small dog-woman simply decided to die. Keep herself from nourishment and care, rest in death and not feel the tragedy and chaos her life was in. His words surprised her. Isa a liar? That was believable. Jealous? Of what? A bony ugly woman who was terrified to fight for what she loved? The thought was unbelievable. Sure, Isa didn't say that she had sex with Hadley. But the way she had hissed it surely was believable. "He won't care for me...Isa better. Isa much more beautiful...And useful." She choked, trembling once again.

He left, and for a moment she felt lost again. Not a friend in the world to talk to. Yet he returned, carrying wood and something spicy. Large ears perked curiously despite her extremely tired and broken mood. He started a dire before them, almost at her feet. Warmth. Something almost forgotten in the pandemonium. Soon, he held something with smoke trailing softly up into the cool air for her. She sniffed and found the scent not too bad. What was she to do? She certainly couldn't refuse. Not at all. His words washed comfort over the small hybrid, referring to her as "sister". Shaky fingers took the joint, placing the end in her mouth before inhaling. Too much! Sel coughed and gave the tiniest of apologetic smiles. This would just insult her company. Slowly, she drew the thing back towards her mouth. Looking back for approval. She took a tinier inhalation, smiling at not finding another fit of coughs to take her down. The effect was almost instantaneous, so fuzzy and strange. She pressed towards his form, leaning into his lean chest. "I wish he still cared...I wish he was here...He's all I have....But she stole it all from me." Jacinto was a useful person, brightening her spirits the slightest. She sighed, how could she go back? And face a lover who didn't care? It was pointless. Yet there was a small spark of daring that held that thought in place. Yes. Maybe. 

cause when a heart breaks, it don't break even

<style>
.seleney2 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.seleney2 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.seleney2 b {color:#660099; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.seleney2 {background-color:#CC33FF; background-image:url(http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z35 ... /selnn.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border-radius:15px; margin:0px auto; padding:365px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: "times new roman", sans-serif; font-size:16px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:300px; text-align:left; }
.seleney2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread