broken down, mask the blood
Jacinto wished that he could just find this man Selene spoke about, talk to him about Selene's adoration for the guy. Remind him that there wasn't someone out there to simply fuck and dump him, someone sincere and true. Someone pure and pretty. And maybe find the woman, give her a good bitchslap across the face. Remind her of her stupidity and soulless facade to hurt someone else. Jacinto never approved of violence, yet now it seemed as if it would fit for punishment. Maybe the guy would get away without getting slapped, but the bitch-definitely yes. Jacinto smiled as the marijuana hit again, large ears cusped her way as she spoke. Fiery eyes softened as he spoke to her. "Then he's a jerk. He can't see what a flower you are sister." He could see Selene as someone precious and valuable, beautiful as Omni and just as sweet. How could any guy proceed to harm her? 

He was surprised as her body pressed to his own, surprise evident upon his tan masked visage. A hand gently went down to ruffle her hair, wanting to comfort but not engage in anything harmful towards Selene or Omni. "If he doesn't care...He's pretty dumb not to. I also he was here. I could give him a little talk about what he has engaged in." Smiling, Jacinto added "As for the bitch...She should just stay out of it and go look for male hookers. I don't really see how ordinary men would want a destroyer."  His other hand gently brought the joint to his lips, listening to her words was torture. Wishing he could comfort this broken soul. His hand gently ruffled her hair again, in the way of an older brother tousling his younger sister's locks. If Omni were here, of course she could cheer up this young woman, help her from the darkness to see the light. "Don't worry about it love, I'll try and sort this out. Then you can be with your man without the thorn in your side." He referred the woman as the thorn.

What a bummer. He realized the dark was coming steadily, shaking his mane of dark orange as he peered down at the small woman. He couldn't help but think of her as a sister, the way she gently settled into his side as if she were his young sibling looking for help. His heart clenched at the thought of it, that's what she needed. A big brother figure for her life. A protector, and if all didn't go well with the thieving harpy,   "Little Moon, things will be better. I promise. I will help you with it." A gentle finger was delivered to her forehead, poking her gently "And if it doesn't...I'm very sorry. I offer you a spot in my home with my mate and I. She'll totally let you stay." Watchful eyes fell upon the horse, wondering where Sel would like to go. To her pack or Inferni? Ezekiel wouldn't mind...Hopefully. 

Messages In This Thread